Package include 2 probes, if you want more, please select Additional Probes
This pocket oscilloscope is primarily used for applications in the following situations:
1. Repair common electronic equipment outside (Air conditioning or Industrial frequency inverter power supply, AC / DC switching power supply or inverter, elevator and building fire safety equipment, industrial control circuit)
2. Hardware maintenance or software debugging RS232, RS485, I2C, CAN and other communications interface circuits, LED display and keyboard scan driver circuit, brushless motor drive circuit
3. Audio equipment and circuits, electronic toys and remote control models, car repair electronic circuits
4. School after-school teaching practice and student development of electronic small production
5. Need to slow signal changes observed applications (such as: relay and switch contacts jitter, battery charge and discharge curves of the load transient response power supply, temperature sensor features measurement)
6. The related supply t electronic circuit (SCR voltage regulator, power factor correction, electronic energy saving lamps, dysprosium lamp mercury lamp sodium lamp xenon lights drive circuit), As for other issues such as: CPU clock, RAM access, bus and USB or Ethernet signal measurement, high frequency and the video circuitry and the need to use FFT for signal analysis and so on occasion, The oscilloscope valued less than $1000 are not necessarily qualified for these. We advice to buy high-end oscilloscope! Deserves special mention is this pocket-sized internal battery-powered oscilloscope can be used, so in the field measurement, Ground is completely suspended, can be completely the same as multimeters, which measure what point, do not consider the issue of ground isolation.
DSO203(DS203) is a pocket size 4 channel digital oscilloscope for common electronic engineering tasks. It's based on ARM cortex M3 (STM32VCT6), providing 72MS/s sampling rate with integrated FPGA and high speed ADC. Internal 2MB USB disk could be used to store waveform, user application and upgrade firmware.
1) 2 probe connectors
2) 4 inputs & 4 tracks (2 analog 2 digital)
3) A custom waveform output (including the built-in sine, square, triangle)
4) Built-in 2M USB disk
5) Very low power consumption
|Analog channel * 2||[CH_A] [CH_B]|
|Digital channel * 2||[CH_C] [CH_D]|
|Vertical Scale||20mV-10V/div (1-2-5 step) on x1 probe / 200mV -100V/div (1-2-5 step) on x10 probe|
|Vertical resolution||8 bit|
|Max input voltage||80Vpp (x1 probe) / 400Vpp (x10 probe)|
|Storage||4K per channel / 8K on single channel|
|Software trigger type||edge, pulse, level (to be added)|
|Hardware trigger type||edge|
|Trigger mode||Auto, Normal, Single, SCAN, None|
|Test Signal generater||10Hz to 8Mhz 2.8Vpp Square Wave, duty circle 10~90% adjustable / 10Hz to 20Khz 2.8Vpp Sin, Square, Saw, Triangle wave|
|Storage||internal 2MB USB disk, BMP, DAT file|
|Auto measure||Vmax, Vmin, Vpp, Vavr, Vrms, Freq, Period, Pulse, Duty|
|Cursor measurement||Level, Voltage|
|Display mode||CH1, CH2, EXT, CH1+CH2, CH1-CH2, CH1*CH2|
|Sampling mode||real time|
|Sampling rate||30S/s - 72MS/s|
|Dimension||98 * 60 * 14.5 (mm)|
|Weight||80g (without battery)|
|Accessories within Pack||
2 mcx osilloscope probe
The warnings and wrong operations possible cause dangerous.
►3" 240 × 400 widescreen color TFT LCD screen, STM32 is the master MCU, with the FPGA to implement the control and management of external ADC and data cache.
►At the same time to reduce the size and easy to DIY manual welding, MCU and the FPGA are selected QFP100 package, ADC selected QFP48 package.
►36M+36M sampling frequency, the use of the ADC AD9288-40 chip, single-channel maximum sampling frequency of the 72M.
►FIFO RAM has a maximum operating frequency of use of> 200MHz low-power FPGA to achieve.
►The AD9288-40 Overclocking to achieve 72M+72M sampling frequency, so that the maximum single-channel sampling rate up to 144M.
►Analog channel circuit using unity gain> 150MHz op amp, so the actual 30MHz analog bandwidth is expected to do more.
►As low power, low-cost, QFP package and other conditions of the FPGA, storage capacity is not large, so DSO203(DS203) sampling depth of the current situation for the multi-channel 4096 points per channel, single-channel work cases, 8192 points.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: If this is a beta run, will the device be firmware upgradeable (via USB) when and if bugs are found?
A: Sure, just copy the firmware onto internal USB disk, press ">" while booting up to upgrade.
Q: What are the user applications?
A: [No official answer] As far as I know, there will be the possibility to boot up different applications that you can store on the U-Disk. I'll add a section to this page collecting ideas for user applications.
Q: What is the battery life?
A: It's 1200mAH, 3.7V
More & more Questions & Answer are adding……
- ARM Digital Oscilloscope (DSO203) (Including Battery) x1
- Probe x2
- Mini USB Cable x1
Max input voltage: 600V
Probe tip X10
Mini test leads
- Device delivered - "Not to specification"Review by lordoxford
Shipping Price Value Quality
Downloaded PDFhandbook from seeed...
Found that most functionality was missing -
particularly the 2D function-scan (Via switches A & B).
Awaiting response from seller (Hossen-USA, via Ebay).
They may have flogged me an early version and I need
a software update.
Dear sir, seems like you bought from another place(You mentioned Hossen-USA, via Ebay). Hope your problem will be solved. Best wishes! (Posted on 9/4/12)
- DSO203 is great value for money!Review by Okayid
Price Value Quality Shipping
- great oscilloscope for hobbyistsReview by ahha
Shipping Price Value Quality
- working greatReview by Dominic
Quality Shipping Price Value
- RecommendedReview by Haaland
Quality Shipping Price Value
- Great pocket oscilloscopeReview by Sanford
Value Quality Shipping Price
Definitely worth every penny. I bought mine here at diyertool and the shipping was fast, and arrived in one piece. Everything was packaged very well and I would deal with this company again and again, in fact i'm filling my cart right now ;) (Posted on 5/3/11)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $17.50
Now only: $13.89
Regular Price: $32.00
Now only: $25.95
Regular Price: $85.00
Now only: $57.23
Regular Price: $15.00
Now only: $11.85
Regular Price: $12.50
Now only: $9.25
Regular Price: $117.55
Now only: $99.99